A Texas Treasure As You’ve
Never Experienced It Before
$399 now $299
- Private Ranch with miles of Frio River Access
- Picnic Spread served at 7 PM before Sunset
- Hill Country Hiking
- Night Swimming Under the Stars
- LIMITED TO 15 total tickets
Famous for cool, clear water; The Frio River is a Texas treasure that many people enjoy each year. Imagine being able to privately enjoy the Frio with your friends and family as the last rays of the sunset make the water come alive and you relax under the moon and stars.
Imagine Garner State Park… Without the Crowds
The private ranch where this takes place owns the land around the last few miles of the Frio River, ensuring a totally quiet, peaceful, and intimate experience. You’ll have all the beauty, nature, and river without any crowds. Turn off your phones, breath deep, talk, laugh, and be present with those you care about in a hidden Texas Paradise.
Swim in the Moonlight
Just before sunset you’ll be escorted to the back of the privately owned ranch where you and your party will have your own exclusive area set up near a hidden swimming hole in the river so that you can enjoy nature, experience the sunset, and escape the heat of the summer night underneath the light of the moon and stars.
$399, now $299
On the ranch you’ll find:
- Some of the oldest, largest trees in the United States
- Hiking through unspoiled nature in Texas Hill Country
- Hidden Watering Holes
- Miles of Access to the cool waters of the Frio River, away from the crowds
Includes 1 Year of Free Exclusivia Membership /$200 value
Recommended Items for Guests to bring:
- Comfortable hiking boots, or shoes.
- Light sweater (yes it’s Texas summer nights but better to be prepared)
- Additional Snacks and beverages are allowed and encouraged if there is something special you want. No Alcohol will be served but you may bring your own but no glass is allowed.
- If you’re coming to the ranch during the day, please bring anything you may want for hiking, swimming in the river, water shoes are usually recommended for the river. ect.
- While the roads are safe and not difficult to drive, we don’t recommend bringing ultra-low driving cars on the ranch.
Nature and Weather Disclosure: During the event, we are going out into nature in the evening and night. It’s amazing to see but it comes along with all the risks associated with that. There will be short hiking/walking to get to the location. While using the river, please use common sense and be safe. Our hosts have lit the pathways, surrounding banks, and placed lights inside of the Frio’s water, but this is a natural river with uneven footing in places.